Institut Penyelidikan Keselamatan Jalan Raya Malaysia (MIROS) established on 3 January 2007 and serves as a one-stop center for the generation and dissemination of information on road safety through print media and integrated training programs. Miros will conduct research and evaluate existing procedures relating to road safety to generate information that will form the core of evidence-based intervention program to improve road safety.
Available Jobs :
1. Pegawai Penyelidik Q53/54-Q41
2. Pegawai Penyelidik Sosial N48
3. Pegawai Penyelidik Sosial N41
4. Penolong Pegawai Penyelidik N27
5. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
Apply Before : 11/11/2013