Segamat District Council was originally a town board that was established in 1912 . It was later upgraded to the Town Council in 1951 with the implementation of the Local Authorities Elections Ordinance 1950 to December 31, 1970.
On January 1, 1977 through the Local Government Act 1976 it became known as North Segamat District Council , and in 2001 its name changed to Segamat District Council.
Available Jobs :
1. Penolong Pegawai Kesihatan Persekitaran U32
2. Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W27
3. Pembantu Penguatkuasa N17
Apply Before : 08/11/2013