Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) is the government agency in the promotion and coordination of industrial development in Malaysia in the manufacturing and services sectors in Malaysia. Incorporated as a statutory body under the Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA), MIDA establishment in 1967 has been hailed by the World Bank as "the driving force required for the purpose of promoting action, positive and coordinated" needed in the industrial development of Malaysia. Today, MIDA is the Malaysian agent dynamic, sophisticated and is a pioneer in opening up new frontiers around the globe.
Jobs Available :
1. Pegawai Eksekutif - Perundangan (Gred 12,11)
2. Pegawai Eksekutif - Juruaudit (Gred 11)
3. Pegawai Eksekutif - Ekonomi (Gred 9)
4. Penolong Pegawai Eksekutif - Gred 6
5. Pembantu Ehwal Ekonomi - Gred 3
Apply Before : 03/02/2014