UPNM was originally Akademi Tentera Malaysia (ATMA), or the Malaysian Armed Forces Academy, which was established on June 1, 1995. It was an organisation that offered bachelor degrees in the fields of engineering, sciences and managements, with military training.
The bachelor degree courses were accredited and awarded by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in the beginning. The lecturers came from within the armed forces, some hired by the academy and the rest deputised by UTM.
1. Pengarah Keselamatan KP48
2. Pegawai Tadbir (Jaringan Industri) N48
3. Pegawai Tadbir (Pusat Pembangunan UPNM) N44
4. Penolong Juruukur Bahan JA29
5. Penolong Pustakawan S27
6. Pembantu Laut A17
7. Pembantu Makmal C17
8. Penjaga Jentera Elektrik J17
9. Penyelia Asrama N17
10. Pembantu Tadbir (Kewangan) W17
11. Pemandu Kenderaan H11
12. Pengawal Keselamatan KP11
Apply Before : 10/08/2014